Cloud Integration Services
Is a process for evaluating an organization’s current IT infrastructure and business requirements in order to determine the best approach for migrating to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The process typically involves the following steps:
Oracle Integration Cloud Service is a platform that facilitates the integration of various cloud-based and on-premises applications, databases, and services. As a cloud-based integration solution, OIC aligns well with the growing trend of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) adoption. Oracle Integration Cloud Service, can seamlessly integrate SaaS and on-premises applications, automate business processes, gain deeper insights, develop visual applications, and use an SFTP-compliant file server to store and retrieve files.
Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud adoption rates have been steadily increasing over the years and were expected to continue growing. SaaS adoption has been driven by several factors, including the benefits it offers to businesses, such as cost savings, scalability, and automatic updates however many companies are experiencing cloud integration problems.
- Pre-built templates for inbound and outbound batch and real-time design patterns
- Error handling, notifications, archiving and callbacks are already embedded in the prebuilt templates
- Supports all common integration use cases utilize either HTTP/S, JMS, SFTP, etc.
- Built for Oracle PaaS
- Allows for a repeatable approach for building quality, and easily managed and monitored interfaces
- Reduces development time by focusing the effort only on data mapping and the transformation logic
- Eliminates the need to change legacy systems to support COA transformation by utilizing our x-Walk transformation service
- We can assist you with connecting and integrating mission-critical on-premise and SaaS applications, as well as back-office Oracle and non-Oracle applications.
- Accelerate phased modernization and digital transformation initiatives by integrating any ERP, HCM, or CX applications faster.
- Reduce business disruptions by reducing synchronization issues and delays associated with other traditional approaches.
- Simplify workflows and approvals across applications with visual design and pre-built adaptors for orchestrating end-to-end ERP, HCM, and CX processes.
- Reduce training costs by delivering customer-specific features and enhancing usability with embedded extensions; Oracle Integration Cloud Service is a comprehensive, secure, and lightweight integration solution for connecting your applications to the cloud.
- Make customer and employee interactions richer and more effective with integrated ERP, HCM, and CX connectivity and automation services.
let us help you grow
Contact us today to learn how we can help you modernize your infrastructure, improve your operational efficiency, and enhance the overall agility of your business.